BOAT RENTAL POLICIES:
- Reservations require payment in full at time of reservation.
- Renters must be 18 years of age or older to rent a boat.
- Anyone born after January 1st, 1984, must have a Boaters Education Card and the card must be presented at the time of checking out a boat. (This is a Missouri State Law)
- NO PETS or BAR B QUE GRILLS allowed on the rental boats.
- 10 people maximum allowed on the pontoons or tritoons.
- 4 people or 600# maximum allowed on Bass boat.
- 3 adults or 500# maximum allowed on the jon boats.
- A $300 damage deposit will be held on the Pontoons, Tritoons and Bass boats and a $100 damage deposit on jon boats while the renter is out on the boat. It will be refunded in full if no damage is incurred. If damage is incurred, the deposit will be held until the cost to repair the damage is determined. Any damage estimate in excess of the $300/$100 damage deposit is the responsibility of the renter.
- The renter is responsible for any damage, intentional or unintentional, incurred to the rental boat.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to view that the gas gauge shows full. Renter will pay for fuel used that day.
- Blackjack Marina reserves the right to cancel a reservation up to check in time due to unforeseen mechanical failures with full refund of reservation. The last reservation by date will be notified of their cancellation in a timely manner. Applies to severe weather also.
- Anchors provided upon request. $50 if not returned, no exceptions.
- If a breakdown or if any defect is discovered after acceptance of the rental agreement, it is the responsibility of the renter to immediately notify Blackjack Marina. If the renter fails to notify Blackjack Marin until the end of the rental period, no adjustments will be made.
- The renter is responsible to obey all watercraft laws.
- If the renter is involved in an accident, they must immediately report to law enforcement (*55 on your cell or 911 if injuries are involved) and then to Blackjack Marina.
- Early returns will not result in a refund unless weather related.
- A $100 PER HOUR LATE FEE WILL BE ASSESSED FOR BOATS RETURNED PAST RENTAL RETURN TIME!
- A $35 fee will be charged if any rental is returned extremely dirty.
- ANY COMPLAINT WITH THE RENTAL BOAT OR RENTAL AGREEMENT WILL ONLY BE DISCUSSED WITH THE REGISTERED RENTER.
- THE LEASEE CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS EXAMINED THE CRAFT AND EQUIPMENT AND FINDS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT IS LEASED. HE/SHE WILL OPERATE THE CRAFT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS AS POSTED IN THIS MARINA, AND FURTHER CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS SAID RULES AND REGULATIONS.
The renter will receive a full refund, minus a $5 handling fee, if the rental agreement is canceled 48 hours or more before the rental agreement.
(Exception for weather, see weather policy.)
WEATHER POLICY: (Severe Storms, Heavy Rain or Wind Advisories)
To receive a full refund, the renter must contact the marina prior to the starting time of the rental agreement. (7am for jon or Bass Boat, 8am for pontoons or tritoons) If the renter contacts the marina after the start time of the rental agreement, the refund amount will be prorated.
If severe weather occurs while the renter is on the water, the refund amount will be prorated. If the weather clears and you would still like to go out, your time will be prorated.