Reservations for 2021 will be accepted after Jan 1st! Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Boat Rental Rates:
16′ Aluminum, 9.8 HP (3 people up to 600# total weight) $65/Half Day**: 7am-12pm or 12pm-5pm $80/Full Day: 7am-5pm $100 Damage Deposit Required 1 FULL TANK OF FUEL IS INCLUDED WITH JON BOAT RENTAL
♦♦♦NEW FOR 2020- BASS BOAT♦♦♦
17′ Aluminum, 50 HP w/ foot controlled trolling motor, 2 locators & live well (Maximum 3 People and 600# total weight) $150/Half Day**: 7am-12pm or 12pm-5pm $200/Full Day: 7am-5pm $300 Damage Deposit Required, Fuel is paid for by the renter
24′, with NEW 90 HP 10 People Max $240/Half Day**: 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm $300/Full Day: 8am-6pm $300 Damage Deposit Required, Fuel is paid for by the renter *** Hourly rental rates available on 90HP pontoon $60/hour with a 2 hour minimum, subject to availability, We do not except reservations for hourly rental, walk-ins only.***
24′, 115 HP 10 People Max $280/Half Day**: 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm$340/Full Day: 8am-6pm$300 Damage Deposit Required, Fuel is paid for by the renter** Half day rental is available Monday – Friday only, excluding Holidays
RADIOS NOT AVAILABLE ON ALL BOATS *BLUE TOOTH SPEAKERS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*
We also rent two person tubes w/tow rope for $40/day, skis w/rope for $40/day and lily pads for $50/day.
SINGLE $40 FOR 4 HOURS
DOUBLE $50 FOR 4 HOURS PLUS $100 SECURITY DEPOSIT
Reservations for 2021 will be accepted after January 1st! Leave a message if we don’t answer.
BOAT RENTAL POLICIES:
BOAT RENTAL POLICIES:
- Reservations require payment in full at time of reservation.
- Renters must be 21 years of age or older to rent a boat and have valid drivers license.
- Anyone born after January 1st, 1984, must have a Boaters Education Card and the card must be presented at the time of checking out a boat. (This is a Missouri State Law)
- NO PETS or BAR B QUE GRILLS allowed on the rental boats.
- 10 people maximum allowed on the pontoons or tritoons.
- Maximum 3 people & up to 600# total weight allowed on Bass boat.
- 3 adults or 600# maximum allowed on the jon boats.
- A $300 damage deposit will be held on the Pontoons, Tritoons and Bass boats and a $100 damage deposit on jon boats while the renter is out on the boat. It will be refunded in full if no damage is incurred. If damage is incurred, the deposit will be held until the cost to repair the damage is determined. Any damage estimate in excess of the $300/$100 damage deposit is the responsibility of the renter.
- The renter is responsible for any damage, intentional or unintentional, incurred to the rental boat.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to view that the gas gauge shows full. Renter will pay for fuel used that day.
- Blackjack Marina reserves the right to cancel a reservation up to check in time due to unforeseen mechanical failures with full refund of reservation. The last reservation by date will be notified of their cancellation in a timely manner. Applies to severe weather also.
- Anchors provided upon request. $50 if not returned, no exceptions.
- If a breakdown or if any defect is discovered after acceptance of the rental agreement, it is the responsibility of the renter to immediately notify Blackjack Marina. If the renter fails to notify Blackjack Marin until the end of the rental period, no adjustments will be made.
- The renter is responsible to obey all watercraft laws.
- If the renter is involved in an accident, they must immediately report to law enforcement (*55 on your cell or 911 if injuries are involved) and then to Blackjack Marina.
- Early returns will not result in a refund unless weather related.
- A $100 PER HOUR LATE FEE WILL BE ASSESSED FOR BOATS RETURNED PAST RENTAL RETURN TIME!
- A $35 fee will be charged if any rental is returned extremely dirty.
- ANY COMPLAINT WITH THE RENTAL BOAT OR RENTAL AGREEMENT WILL ONLY BE DISCUSSED WITH THE REGISTERED RENTER.
- THE LEASEE CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS EXAMINED THE CRAFT AND EQUIPMENT AND FINDS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT IS LEASED. HE/SHE WILL OPERATE THE CRAFT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS AS POSTED IN THIS MARINA, AND FURTHER CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS SAID RULES AND REGULATIONS.
The renter will receive a full refund, minus a $5 handling fee, if the rental agreement is canceled 48 hours or more before the rental agreement.
(Exception for weather, see weather policy.)
WEATHER POLICY: (Severe Storms, Heavy Rain or Wind Advisories)
To receive a full refund, the renter must contact the marina prior to the starting time of the rental agreement. (7am for jon or Bass Boat, 8am for pontoons or tritoons) If the renter contacts the marina after the start time of the rental agreement, the refund amount will be prorated.
If severe weather occurs while the renter is on the water, the refund amount will be prorated. If the weather clears and you would still like to go out, your time will be prorated.