Anyone born after January 1st, 1984, must have a Boaters Education Card and the card must be presented at the time of checking out a boat.
- The renter is responsible for any damage, intentional or unintentional, incurred to the rental boat.
- Renters must be 18 years of age or older to rent a boat.
- NO PETS allowed on the rental boats.
- NO BAR B QUE GRILLS allowed on the rental boats.
- 10 people maximum allowed on the pontoons.
- 3 people maximum allowed on the jon boats.
- Anchors are not provided.
- A $300 damage deposit will be held on the pontoons while the renter is out on the boat. It will be refunded in full if no damage is incurred. If damage is incurred, the deposit will be held until the cost to repair the damage is determined. Any damage estimate in excess of the $300 damage deposit is the responsibility of the renter.
- A $100 damage deposit will be held on jon boats while the renter is out on the boat.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to view that the gas gauge shows full.
- The renter will pay for all fuel used while the boat is rented.
- ANY COMPLAINT WITH THE RENTAL BOAT OR RENTAL AGREEMENT WILL ONLY BE DISCUSSED WITH THE REGISTERED RENTER.
The renter will receive a full refund, minus a $5 handling fee, if the rental agreement is canceled up to 48 hours before the rental agreement. If canceled within 47-24 hours of the rental agreement, the renter will receive half of the rental amount, minus a $5 dollar handling fee. If canceled the day of the rental agreement, no refund will be given. (exception for weather)
WEATHER POLICY: (Severe Storms, Rain)
To receive a full refund, the renter must contact the marina prior to the starting time of the rental agreement. If the renter arrives after the start time of the rental agreement, the refund amount will be prorated.
If severe weather occurs while the renter is on the water, the refund amount will be prorated.